Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Is The Best Drink For Ecstacy

The: Volume 1 (Kathryn Lasky)

Genre: Youth

In the Forest of Tyto, a kingdom of owls, Soren, the bravest of the young owls, runs a peaceful childhood in the fir hollow he occupies with his family and their domestic snake But Ms. P, kidnappings of eggs and chicks are raging in the region, and Soren is removed in turn, then he can not even fly yet. He was taken to St. Aegolius pension, an orphanage lost at the bottom of a canyon desert. Editor's appalling Crocus, chicks from all realms will undergo instruction strange nocturnal birds are taught to sleep at night, to dissect their pellets, it requires even young males incubate the eggs! Soren and his best friend, Gylfi, a tiny elf owl, have only one desire: to escape from this place to reveal the sordid world of owls and owls that frame Crocus. But for this, yet they have to learn to fly ...


The opinion of the Mammoth:

The first time the mammoth had heard of this series is when the film of the same name was released in the cinema. "Well, well," said the Beast, a story based on owls and owls, it must be curious! " Subsequently, the Mammoth has long hesitated to discover books ... Buy? Do not buy? Finally, the question has been answered when the first five books have crossed paths at mammouthesque strolling around the Trocante.

Thank you Mr. Chance, without you I do not know if I beat my reservations, and if I'd one day decided to dive in the wrong Volume 1!

Because ultimately, this is a nice discovery! At first I was afraid to come across a story a little too "childish" too "bright" too "cutesy" in short ... And upon arrival, I was surprised! For this first album is anything but "cute" (arg, it's awful, I think Rene Taupe soon as I use that word! I demand brainwashed.) And the story is even at times rather hard! I was the first surprise: some scenes are quite "violent", and what happens to these small Owls are not always very nice ... (damned, the clown had expired.).

confess, at the very beginning I was a little unsettled as it is a bit difficult to navigate among the names and specifics of these nocturnal birds. But I rapidem nt been drawn into the adventure, and I eventually become attached to Soren completely forgetting that it was an owl! I also liked Mrs. Pittivier, the snake home, whose actions are always fun.

Vivement la suite! I am eager to follow the journey of this little feathered world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment