Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grecian Prom Dress Dress

16 Moons (Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl) Guardians of Ga'Hoole

Genre: Kids / Fantasy

I have long dreamed of this girl. She appeared in a nightmare when, despite all my efforts, it fell without that I can not save her. I knew I was bound to it in a particular way. And then one day she came in the flesh in the college of Gatlin, our small town in southern United States. She was beautiful and I knew that mystérieuse.Si along this girl I was going to fall madly in love, arise as a curse ... We were threatened. And this time, I would have to save her ... Love Will he stronger than fate?

The opinion of the Mammoth:

Above all, a mammouthesque THANK Melo, who lent me this book and, especially, has shown patience legendary Until I decide to OPEN this unfortunate book that took the dust during, um ... three good months. It is the curse too large to PAL, it is still struggling to choose its next reading!

short.

What is somewhat curious is that initially I was not at all certain to adhere to this novel. Mainly because of the summary on the back of the book ... Much too "sentimental" for my taste. And comparison with Twilight nothing to help matters. I was afraid to come across a story too "teenager" full of "I love you moi non plus" and other affectations of the genre.

Ultimately, I loved this book so that once reached the last page, I rushed to Amazon to order more. Arf.

Because frankly, I find that the summary does not do justice to this book! What dominates here is the side mostly fantasy, magic, very particular universe of Enchanteu rs, which Lena is bound. Certainly, the feelings are there, but they come in second place and n'allourdissent not the story, contrary to what I feared. In addition, characters who revolve around Ethan and Lena are very successful, and give some dramatic depth to the novel. I particularly liked the uncle Macon, I had no trouble getting on his behalf "in the flesh."

To summarize, here's a great surprise and my first favorite of 2011! Deeply receiving 17 Moons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment